Monday, December 10, 2012

December Arts and Crafts Market

Well, we had two successful Christmas Arts and Crafts markets at the Exhibition Grounds in Fredericton this year.  "We" being the Fibre Arts Network of which I am a part.  It was my personal best year and December my personal best sale so far.  The success inspires me to challenge myself for the new year.  So here I publicly declare those challenges:

1. Create 20 warps between January and October 2013 - that's an average of one every two weeks and will require some focus and dedication on my part as I also have a full time job and some other pursuits.

2. Get help to get the web site to a place where I actually want to use it!

3. Take photographs of work and post pictures on the newly launched site.

4. Announce my progress in a blog (likely this one - if I can figure out how to get it to do what I want!).

See you in 2013!  In the mean time, I still have some scarves and some felted catnip balls if anyone is interested!

1 comment: